DIVA DOES MAKEUP... AND MORE!

DIVA DOES MAKEUP... AND MORE!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Perusing the CVS aisles, look what I found!!!

If anyone knows me, you'll know that I am always on the hunt for the latest, the greatest and the best beauty products. I enjoy being knowledgeable on products that will enhance my craft. While perusing the aisles of CVS, what did I see? Two 8-eyeshadow palettes that looked VERY similar. I was looking at the sale in the Wet n Wild section, which offered "buy 1, get 1 50% off." I moved to the Black Radiance section and commented to myself "This palette is in the wrong place." However, upon close inspection, I realized that it was indeed a Black Radiance eyeshadow palette. While both have similar color groupings, the price point is different. The Wet n Wild retails for $4.99 while the Black Radiance is a whopping $2 more at $6.99. I suspect that these products are both made from the same manufacturer... you be the judge!


Left- Black Radiance- Posh Plum Palette   Right- Wet n Wild- Petal Pusher Palette

0 comments:

Post a Comment