DIVA DOES MAKEUP... AND MORE!

DIVA DOES MAKEUP... AND MORE!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Update...

Good heavens! It's like I've NOT posted in FOREVER! I'm feeling renewed and ready to go again. Let's see how long I can keep up this balancing act. Life has been very busy... between beating faces, being a mom and balancing family life, I'm running, running, running... or so it feels like. My daughter is in her senior year of high school, so you know how THAT goes... prom, graduation, finalizing college selections, etc. Pray for me!!!


I've gotta run, yet again, but stay tuned! We're going to take you behind the scenes at New Orleans Fashion Week with beauty sponsor Magnolia Makeup, we're also going to The Makeup Show New York. I have so much to share with you in regards to new products and hauls over the past few months. I can't wait!!! Be back SOON! Promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment