DIVA DOES MAKEUP... AND MORE!

DIVA DOES MAKEUP... AND MORE!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sleek MakeUP discount alert!!!!

If you guys have watched my YouTube videos, then you KNOW how much I LOVE SleekMakeUP. Great news!!! Sleek Makeup is offering FREE SHIPPING to US with code USA75. Products l love from them.. Pout Paints, just released yesterday $8, Contour Kits $10, I have all three shades, 12 color eyeshadow palettes, prices vary. FYI, I named the Good Girl, Bad Girl palette.  ;-) Bad Girl palette has deep, smokey shades. True Color lipstick is great. I have EVERY color, but tend to wear Stiletto, Cherry, Vixen, Amped, Mystic...I took swatch pictures and try to post them on my blog today... Blushes $6.50!!! LOVE!!! Scandalous is similar to NARS Exhibit A, Santorini I show on my blog in a look that I did, Rose Gold is NARS Orgasm-like... lemme stop. I gotta order at www.sleekmakeup.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment