DIVA DOES MAKEUP... AND MORE!

DIVA DOES MAKEUP... AND MORE!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

How cute is this???

OK, so I consider myself the consummate shoe whore. I LOVE shoes... can't get enough. I also have a thing for charm bracelets and other pretty things. TOUS, a jewelry line from Spain, has allowed me to have the best of both worlds. They've collaborated with Manolo Blahnik to create pendants that are replicas of his ever popular "Campari" heel. You must see the Manolo for TOUS I happen to own a pair of Camparis and find them very comfortable. They're patent leather mary jane's with a heel. The pendant has the shoe charm that comes in three different sizes. I went with the smallest one which has a 17.5 inch chain. The other two were a bit too large for my tastes and came on a 31.5 inch chain. Here's one painless way of wearing high heels.  ;-)

Here's a pic of the collectible pair that also come in a box. For the price tag of $355, I would much rather top up the price and get an actual pair of shoes! Compare them to the actual...


2 comments:

This is just too cute. I love it. I am a shoe whore myself girl lol. So glad to see you blogging, can't wait to see more!

Girl, I'm still trying to figure out how to work this thing!!!

Post a Comment